Bilingual Payroll Administrator
45 Gordon Mackay Road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M9N 3X3
Leon’s is a family-built, publicly owned company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for over a century, and we are growing. We are currently looking to add a full-time Bilingual Payroll Administrator to our HR team. This exciting position is based out of our corporate Home Office in Toronto, Ontario.
- Full cycle biweekly payroll processing for commission, salary and hourly employees
- Maintain time & attendance tracking system
- Respond to payroll inquiries from retail locations with urgency and be a solution provider
- Issue ROEs and prepare payroll reports as requested
- Some accounting required
- Intermediate Excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables, data manipulation and analysis
- Work closely with retail locations and other areas of Human Resources within the organization
- Assist with other payroll duties, as assigned
- Bilingual French
- 2-5 years of retail payroll experience in an HR environment
- Knowledge of ADP, Kronos and Workforce Now (WFN) preferred
- Knowledge of current Canadian legislative requirements and CRA regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee personnel files
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills required
- Must display a positive attitude, be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure, without sacrificing detail
- Self starter and team player; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interpret, implement and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
The ideal candidate for this position shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
We are committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment, and will strive to support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement. At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.