10081 McLaughlin Road North, Brampton, ON, Canada, L7A 2X5
WAREHOUSE MANAGER IN TRAINING
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHING RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Leon’s Furniture Ltd. is a family-owned, publicly traded company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for more than a century. We are committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment, and will strive to support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement.
Presently, Leon’s is looking for talented applicants for the position of Warehouse Manager in Training.
The ideal candidate has the drive and determination to continue to make Leon’s the number one choice for the Canadian consumer, and shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of a busy warehouse with several areas of responsibility, including: shipping and receiving, inventory, delivery, merchandising, packaging and maintenance
- Overseeing maintenance and ensuring safe operation of lift trucks, warehouse bins, delivery trucks, service vehicles
- Training and people development
- Interviewing and hiring
- Scheduling; ensuring provincial legislative requirements met
- Completing, reviewing and distributing warehouse reports regularly
- Resolving customer issues; ensuring safe delivery of product
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are met
- Ensuring general safety and security of store and employees
- Chairing Health and Safety and warehouse meetings
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for in a Warehouse Manager in Training?
- High energy
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Ability to train and develop others to succeed
- Goal oriented
- Ambitious and eager to grow
- Willingness to relocate advantageous but not necessary
- And most importantly, a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Profit sharing
- Industry leading training and development programs to ensure your success
- Exciting career advancement opportunities
Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you.
At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.
Your future starts now. Apply Today!