Sales Manager In Training (SMIT)
10875 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada, L4C 3E3
SALES MANAGER IN TRAINING
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHING RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Leon’s Furniture Ltd. is a family-owned, publicly traded company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for more than a century. We are committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment, and will strive to support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement.
Presently, Leon’s is looking for talented applicants for position of Sales Manager in Training.
The ideal candidate has the drive and determination to continue to make Leon’s the number one choice for the Canadian consumer, and shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
Our dedicated Sales Manager Training Program provides all the training you will need to be a successful Sales Manager within our organization. Your training will help to prepare you for the following responsibilities:
- Managing sales team; floor management
- Training and people development
- Interviewing and hiring
- Resolving customer issues
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are met
- Managing daily operations within the store
- Ensuring general safety and security of store and employees
- Shopping the competition
- Daily and weekly sales meetings
- Preparation and management of sales promotions and contests
- Other duties as assigned
This is a phenomenal opportunity and stepping stone towards a long-term successful career with opportunities to progress to other store management positions as well as Regional Management Opportunities to those who aspire to broaden their horizons.
What are we looking for in a Sales Manager in Training?
- High energy
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Ability to train and develop others to succeed
- Goal oriented
- Ambitious and eager to grow
- Willingness to relocate advantageous but not necessary
- And most importantly, a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Profit sharing
- Industry leading training and development programs to ensure your success
- Exciting career advancement opportunities
Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you.
At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.
Your future starts now. Apply Today!