Store Management (Manager in Training)
390 Hoffer Drive, Regina, SK, Canada, S4N 7A1
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful associates joined Leon’s in entry level positions and with hard work, determination and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING A MANAGER IN TRAINING
Leon’s is currently looking for a Manager in Training (MIT) who is focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers. This will be the start to a challenging and rewarding career at Leon’s Furniture. As an MIT you will experience firsthand a number of important roles within our organization, learning all the different facets of the operation. Through hard work and a desire to learn you will be well on your way to a long and successful career with Canada’s most successful home furnishings retailer. Our collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
· On-going training and development to ensure your success
· A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team!
· A generous employee discount program
· Competitive salary
· Profit sharing
· Countless development and career advancement opportunities
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage
What are we looking for?
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· A desire to learn, grow and advance within the organization
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
· Ability to interact professionally with our customers
One simple click could change your life. Apply Now.