Full Time Warehouse Associate
440 Taylor Road, RR #4, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada, L0S 1J0
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful associates joined Leon’s in entry level positions and with hard work, determination and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING FULL-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES
Leon’s is currently looking for self-motivated full time warehouse associates who are enthusiastic, hardworking and driven towards success. The ideal candidates are able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our valued customers turn their dream homes into reality.
Our warehouse associates are regarded amongst the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity, skilled product handling, and commitment to providing our customers with the ultimate buying experience. As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for shipping and receiving inventory, cycling, moving merchandise to and from warehouse bins, loading and unloading delivery trucks and assisting with customer pickups and deliveries. You are often the final link between Leon’s and our valued customers, and you work closely with other store departments. This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the overall standard of excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
· Excellent opportunity to join a stable Canadian company with a solid reputation
· Build expertise through continuous training and development to ensure your success
· Great earning potential
· A generous employee discount program
· Profit sharing
· Development and career advancement opportunities
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage
What are we looking for?
· Your ability to handle heavy merchandise in a busy warehouse environment
· Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Your openness, approachability and sincerity
· Your integrity and drive to succeed
· Your passion for continuous learning and self-development
One simple click could change your life. Apply Now.