E-Commerce Marketing Manager
45 Gordon Mackay Road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M9N 3X3
E-COMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
Leon’s is a family-owned company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for more than a century. The ideal candidate for this critical position shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
We are looking for a technically competent E-commerce Marketing Manager with a background in Marketing. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic.
- Overseeing design, enhancement and development of website;
- Develop and manage email campaigns including email acquisition strategies;
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources;
- Design and execute online marketing calendar;
- Incorporate best practices and optimize UX;
- Budget effectively;
- Supervise all activities as it relates to product development and cataloguing;
- Work closely with web development and technical teams;
- Prepare reports and analyze/optimize conversion numbers;
- Developing SEO/PPC strategy/marketing plans;
- Lead E-Commerce team and monitor progress
- Quality control and assurance;
- Manage digital flyer program;
- Develop and execute cart abandonment strategies;
- Work with third party vendors, suppliers and agencies;
- Manage drop ship programs
- Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Proven leadership capabilities demonstrated in a fast paced, growth environment;
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Strong knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends);
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns;
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans;
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making;
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Experience with the Shopify platform;
Leon’s is committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment. We will work hard to ensure that their contributions are valued and appreciated, and we will support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement.
At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.
Join us today!