Home Furniture Service Technician
6825-11th Street Southeast, Calgary, AB, Canada, T2H 2S1
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful associates joined Leon’s in entry level positions and with hard work, determination and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING A IN HOME FURNITURE AND UPHOLSTERY SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Leon’s is currently looking for a Furniture Service Technician who is focused on delivering a world class service experience to our valued customers. Great customer service is a vital part of our business!
Our collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
· Assess damages and choose the appropriate method of repair for case goods, wood products and other furniture items
· Ability to use techniques such as use of fillers, burn-ins, colour matching, structural repairs, seam work/stitching, and installation of replacement parts
· Demonstrate a high-level of attention to detail and professionalism at all times
· Provide professional, quality in-home service repairs and product assembly to our valued customers
· Daily interaction with Customers, Management and Customer service associates
What do we need?
· Experience using hand tools and power tools
· Some knowledge of basic furniture assembly and repair techniques preferred
· Ability to problem solve and provide creative service and repair solutions
· Must have valid transportation
· Ability to lift, push or pull equipment/merchandise weighing between 50 and 100 pounds
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills; professional and courteous demeanor
The reputation of Leon's as an honest, reputable retailer who provides quality products with quality service comes from the contribution of our employees.