140 Akerley Boulevard, Dartmouth, NS, Canada, B3B 2E4
Canada’s Most Successful Home Furnishings Retailer is Now Hiring a Full-Time Inventory Associate
Leon's Furniture Limited has grown from its beginnings in 1909 in Welland Ontario to become one of Canada's most highly respected retailers. Leon's consistent growth of sales and profit is the envy of other retailers across Canada.
Even with consistent growth, Leon’s has not lost sight of its beginnings or the reasons for its success. Leon's continues to sell high quality brand name furniture, appliances and electronics at guaranteed lowest prices. Leon's take great pride in it’s after sale service, and relies on the professionalism and support of thousands of associates across Canada. This team of associates is Leon’s greatest asset.
After more than a century of growing business, Leon’s not only remains committed to continued growth in sales and profits for the benefit of its shareholders, and customers, but also its vital team of Company associates.
With multi-million dollar inventory levels, Leon's provides customers with almost instant delivery. Computerized systems and procedures are on the leading edge of retail technology.
Presently, Leon’s is looking for a full time associate for our Merchandising Department. This person will assist the decorator by moving new merchandise from the warehouse to the showroom and setting it up, helping to construct displays for promotions, and performing various other general duties. The ideal candidate is someone with the drive and determination to make Leon’s the number one choice for furniture, appliances and electronics.
What do we need?
- For starters…we need you!
- We need your enthusiasm and approachability
- We need your ability to set up furniture, electronics and appliances
- We need your passion to learn
- We need your talent for maintaining store appearance and completing minor touch ups and repairs
- We need your passion for your career
What will we give you?
- A great team!
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and prescription drug plan
- Employee discounts
- Profit sharing
- Growth opportunities for those who aspire
- Cycle the showroom
- Reconcile any discrepancies
- Ensure that the store area is clean and maintained up to date
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The reputation of Leon's as an honest, reputable retailer who provides quality products with quality service comes from the contributions of our employees.